M7x32 replacement assembly bolt for 3-piece wheels and select 2-piece wheels. Fits BBS RS/RF, OZ Futura/Mito/Pegasus/Fittipaldi/AMG, RH ZW1/ZW2/P-RAD/ZW3/ZW4 and ARTEC Edition L wheels. Please inquire about other possible fitments, or check the specs of your bolts against the measurements shown below.BOLT SPECS:
- M7x1 shank diameter/thread pitch
- 32mm shaft length
- 24.5mm thread length
- 8mm, 12-point bolt head
- 7mm head height
- 13mm flange diameter
- Class 10.9 quality
- Chrome plated steel bolt
- Torque spec: 25N*m or 222in/lbs using Loctite 243 Threadlocker
- Sold Individually - BOLT ONLY.
- If you are not reusing your old nuts, new ones are sold separately, HERE.
- Due to the high volume of wheel bolt sales, our local inventory will sometimes over-sell. When this happens, some customers may experience an additional order processing delay while more bolts are ordered from our supplier. If time is of essence, please call ahead to check local inventory before placing your order. Thank you.
ALL CUSTOMERS MUST READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASING:
These bolts are engineered to be used on stock 3-piece wheel diameter and width configurations. Using these bolts on any wheel configuration that has been modified outside of its original specification or vehicle application is subject to potential bolt failure. This is especially true for those customers with up-convert setups.
ULTIMATELY YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY! WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FITMENT/SAFETY/PRODUCT LONGEVITY WHEN THESE BOLTS ARE USED ON UP-CONVERT SETUPS, MODIFIED WHEEL CONFIGURATIONS, VEHICLE ADAPTATION, AGGRESSIVE FITMENTS, ETC!
Please educate yourself on the proper wheel assembly techniques prior to assembling your wheels! We will not be held liable for broken or damaged bolts due to improper assembly!
These wheel bolts require special care during installation and cleaning. Proper procedure is necessary so as not to damage the wheel bolt. We recommend holding the head of the bolt while tightening and torquing the nut (in case of RS applications). In all applications it is suggested that you use cling wrap between the tool/socket and head of the bolt so as not to cause damage to the finish.
During cleaning it is important to use only soapy water and refrain from harsh abrasives. Some over the counter wheel cleaners contain chemicals which could cause harm to the bolt finish!
All sales are final on M7x32 assembly bolts! RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED!