The new Clubsport Clutch Kit from Black Forest Industries allows you to upgrade your clutch, while still retaining your factory dual mass flywheel. By keeping the the dual mass flywheel, you sacrifice a bit of performance to retain more OEM-like driving characteristics. The Clubsport Clutch Kit is designed to feel like stock, yet safely hold 407-lbs/ft of torque. This makes this kit ideal for many turbo upgrades including K04 and GTX series.INCLUDES:
- SACHS Race Engineering Pressure Plate, reinforced for extra durability and increased clamping.
- SACHS Racing Performance Clutch Disc, non-segmented and un-sprung.
- OEM Release Bearing (plastic)
- OEM Pressure Plate Hardware
- OEM Aluminum Release Bearing. Adds $50 to total price and replaces the plastic unit.
- 2008.5-2009 MK5 GTI with CBFA or CCTA 2.0T TSI engine
- 2008-2010 MK5 Jetta/GLI with CBFA or CCTA 2.0T TSI engine
- 2010-2014 MK6 GTI with CBFA or CCTA 2.0T TSI engine
- 2011-2013 MK6 GLI with CBFA or CCTA 2.0T TSI engine
- Although not required, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you replace your flywheel when replacing your clutch kit. OE flywheels are sold separately on our website, HERE.