This brand new coilover kit from Pwrhaus is an excellent performance value for your VW or Audi. These kits feature fully height adjustable coilover struts that are gold zinc coated for maximum corrosion resistance. This matched set of front and rear springs and shocks is ideal for spirited street driving, as well as even track use. This kit is still comfortable enough for daily use however, and walks the line of function and practicality perfectly.
In addition to the adjustable shock bodies, this kit includes brand new endlinks which are the appropriate length for lowering your vehicle.
Also included are two high quality adjusting wrenches, specifically designed to fit the collars on these shocks. Having two as opposed to one (which many other kits provide) makes adjustment much simpler and quicker.
Lowering height - 1.2"- 3"INCLUDES:
OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED ADD-ONS:
- Front and Rear Shocks
- Front and Rear Springs
- Rear height adjusters
- Front swaybar endlinks
- Aluminum spring perches
- Adjuster wrenches
DOES NOT FIT:
- 2006-2009 MK5 Volkswagen Rabbit
- 2005-2010 MK5 Volkswagen Jetta
- 2006-2014 MK5/MK6 Volkswagen GTI
- 2010-2014 MK6 Volkswagen Golf
- 2011-2014 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta GLI
- 2014-2015 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta SE, SEL, TDI
- 2009-2014 MK5/MK6 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen
- 2012-2014 Volkswagen Beetle 2.0T
- 2009-2014 Volkswagen CC (FWD only)
- 2007-2014 Volkswagen EOS
- 2005-2014 8P Audi A3 2.0T (FWD only)
- 2006-2014 MK2 Audi TT (FWD only)
- Jetta Sportwagens will have limited rear coilover adjustment range due to the increased weight in the rear portion of the vehicle.
Here we have the coilovers bolted in and ready to go at the lowest setting:
You’ll see in the picture with our installed Alphards and 215/40 tires, there isn't much room left and the fit is near perfect:
Shortened endlinks, and shock bodies are the correct way to go low without sacrificing as much comfort and convenience: