These are not your entry level coilovers. Pwrhaus suspension kits are made to perform while still offering comfort and up to a 4" drop in ride height!
The shock bodies are corrosion resistant with their beautiful zinc plating, giving your coilovers longevity and reliability. With their shortened shock bodies the Pwrhaus coilovers offer improved driving response and feel maintaining optimum suspension travel even with aggressively lowered applications.
Included are two separate and specific wrenches which ensure your adjustment perches will remain intact and not round off, allowing many future adjustments if need be.INCLUDES:
- Front Coilover Strut Assemblies
- Rear Coilover Shock Assemblies
- Coilover Wrenches
- 1985-1998 Volkswagen Golf / GTI
- 1985-1998 Volkswagen Jetta / GLI
- 1990-1995 Volkswagen Corrado
- 1995-2003 Volkswagen Cabrio
- 1996 model year 4-cylinder MK3 vehicles need to check the last six digits of their VIN to determine which strut mounts fit their vehicle. If those digits are from 000000 to 070449, choose "'93-'96 MK3 ABA - 357412329G". If you those digits are 070450 and higher, select "'96+ MK3 ABA - 357412331AG".