Are you looking to go as low as possible with your VW for show season? Do you still need to use your car as daily A-to-B transportation? Do you value great ride and handling? If you want to combine all of those dreams with one simple solution, then look no further than Air Lift Performance!
We have stepped up the air suspension game with our new air strut with threaded body and bag-over-style. Our monotube struts are 30-way damping adjustable, and allow you to change the ride quality from a plush, smooth ride to a stiff performance feel with the twist of the damping knob. Since these struts have a threaded body, not only can you change the height of your vehicle with air pressure, but you can also change the position of the lower mount on the strut to fine-tune the height to your liking.
For the rear, we use double-bellow bags and brackets that simply bolt right onto the chassis—no cutting required! When you couple our smooth-riding bags with our 30-way damping adjustable shocks, you get the kind of drop and improved handling you are looking for in your Volkswagen.
If you love carving up stretches of asphalt, fear not! All Air Lift Performance Suspension kits are racetrack-tested, and tuned to ensure that your handling expectations are met. We are seriously addicted to the thrill of a corner taken at high speed, and our suspensions are designed and built to feed that addiction.
Still thinking about using coilovers to go low? Coil-over suspension simply cannot compete with the versatility of air. With our infinitely adjustable ride height, no longer do you need to worry about driveway entrances or speed bumps as you enjoy your lowered car. With the push of a button, you can adjust your ride height; no need for a wrench to change your car’s look or usability. Quit stressing about the punishing ride that is usually expected with conventional suspension choices—with Air Lift Performance, you can literally be riding on air.
Installation is simple with Air Lift Performance’s detailed instruction manuals; if you have the skill to wire a stereo or swap suspension components, then you can complete the installation yourself, and have your car on the ground in a matter of hours. Only basic hand tools are necessary to complete the job. Keep in mind: if you are looking for the ultimate in low frame modifications, it will require fabrication skills.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty—not to mention the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support—you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low!INCLUDES:
- Front Performance series air bag kit
- Rear Performance series air bag kit
- 3H Height + Pressure kit - manifold, controller, wiring harness, water trap, height sensors and mobile app which works on iPhone and Android.
- VIAIR 444C compressor
- 1/4" or 3/8" air lines (choose from drop-down box)
- Aluminum air tank (size and finish varies, choose from drop-down box)
- 2005-2014 Audi A3
- 2006-2014 Audi TT (FWD only)
- 2012-2014 Volkswagen Beetle (Turbo only)
- 2009-2014 Volkswagen CC (does not fit 4Motion)
- 2007-2014 Volkswagen EOS
- 2006-2014 Volkswagen GTI
- 2006-2014 Volkswagen Golf
- 2005-2008 Volkswagen Golf R32
- 2005-2014 Volkswagen Jetta
- 2011-2014 Volkswagen Jetta VI GLI
- 2006-2014 Volkswagen Passat (does not fit 4Motion)
- 2006-2014 Volkswagen Rabbit
- Modifications Req. Front: Some frame modifications required.
- Modifications Req. Rear: None