APR is pleased to present the ultimate Oil Catch Can system for MQB platform 1.8T/2.0T engines.
The APR Oil Catch Can System is designed to prevent excessive crankcase oil vapors from entering the intake system while the engine is under boost. In doing so, the system helps reduce oil pooling in the intercooler hoses, carbon buildup on intake valves, and the decrease in octane caused by oil vapors.QUICK FACTS:
- Drains in seconds - No need for tools, removal/disassembly to drain the can.
- Four-stage baffling system - Excellent oil droplet capturing properties.
- Compact, two-piece billet design - Easy disassembly for recommended annual cleaning.
- Abrasion resistant Buna-N lines - Resists oil degradation, kinks and abrasion with an OEM appearance.
- OEM Norma fittings - Makes install and removal simple with an OEM appearance.
- Discrete hose routing - Hoses are routed out of sight for an attractive install.
- EA888 MQB Compatible - Fits all 1.8T/2.0T EA888 Gen 3 MQB vehicles equipped with APRís Carbon Fiber Intake System.
- Catches oil - Oil pools in the can, not in the intercooler piping.
- Reduces carbon buildup - Fewer oil vapors entering the intake tract helps reduces carbon buildup on the back of intake valves.
- Increase performance - Helps to reduce airflow restrictions and octane robbing oil vapors.
- MK7 1.8T & 2.0T
- 8V Audi A3 1.8T & 2.0T