After you upgrade to a BFI shift knob, the first thing you notice is just how much the factory shift boot is lacking. We now offer specific fitment shift boot options in various materials to compliment your new shift knob. Donít underestimate just how much such a simple piece can dramatically improve the feel of your interior. These boots are CNC cut for a precise and consistent fit. All boots are produced in-house using only the best materials available.† Choose from the selected optional thread colors [black, red, blue, silver, or yellow] to give your interior a unique, or OEM plus look.INCLUDES:
- One manual transmission shift boot
DOES NOT FIT:
- 1999-2005 MK4 Golf/GTI, Jetta/GLI & R32 models with manual transmission and "highline" shift boot surround.
- MK4 models with elastic shift boot. If you have a shift boot with elastic on the bottom, you will need to purchase a highline shift boot/surround to use our shift boot. Highline chrome boot/surround part # 1J0-711-113. Highline brushed boost/surround part # 1J0-711-113-CR
- Shift boot material and stitching color varies based on what's selected from the drop down boxes above.
- Shift boots fit BFI Shift Knobs only!
- All shift boots are made-to-order and require approximately 5-7 days to be produced, but actual manufacturing lead time may be longer under some circumstances. Rest assured, we will do our best to ensure all shift boot orders are fulfilled as quickly as possible.
- Lower trim ring not included! Stock trim ring must be reused.
- Alcantara requires periodic cleaning to maintain its color and soft feel. We recommend using Sonax Alcantara Cleaner.