DENSO Iridium Power spark plugs represent a performance breakthrough.
The laser-welded center electrode is only 0.4mm in diameter - the slimmest iridium electrode in the industry. The taper-cut side electrode complements the design, delivering reliable spark energy under the most grueling pressures and temperatures.
DENSO engineers used the power of this miraculous metal to produce an iridium center electrode that is only 0.4mm in diameter. With its superior thermal qualities, this whisker-fine electrode is capable of taking the most extreme heat and punishment.
This breakthrough was matched to one of DENSO's most famous innovations, the patented U-Groove ground electrode. The combination of these two features resulted in the Iridium PowerŪ plug, one of the most advanced and innovative spark plugs on the market.
The Iridium Power plug delivers greater spark energy while demanding significantly less secondary required voltage from the ignition system.FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Tapered cut, U-Groove ground electrode
- 0.4mm iridium center electrode
- 360-degree laser welding assembly process
- Required ignition voltage reduced
- Unsurpassed center electrode durability
- MK7 VW GTI 2.0T with IS38 turbo upgrade
- MK7 VW Golf R 2.0T with software upgrade
- 8V Audi A3 2.0T with IS38 turbo upgrade
- 8V Audi S3 2.0T with software upgrade