The KW coilover Variant 3 "inox-line" kit and every single damper are subject to extensive quality tests during production to meet the high standards of KW's quality management. This is the only way they can meet their expectations to give up to five years warranty on our KW coilover Variant 3 "inox-line" when installed at a KW specialist dealer. KW coilover struts made of stainless steel are 100% rust-free and an unlimited life time.
The operation of the continuous lowering via the dirt-resistant KW trapezoid thread and the KW composite collar is also not affected after many years. By the individual lowering with its continuous adjustment range, you can emphasize the sportiness of your vehicle visually. A feature that is very popular in the performance-oriented tuning scene.SPECS:
OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED ADD-ONS:
- Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Individual, continuous lowering
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- High quality components for a long life
- Complete documentation for an easy handling
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 exact clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 exact clicks
- Unique, independent from each other working damping force adjustment
*Jetta Sportwagens will have limited rear coilover adjustment range due to the increased weight in the rear portion of the vehicle.
- 2006-2009 MK5 Volkswagen Rabbit/GTI
- 2005-2010 MK5 Volkswagen Jetta*/GLI