From the lessons learnt from developing and refining the race-versions of the Golf and Jetta over the past decade, we are proud to release the VWR StreetSport Coilover suspension kit to suit the enthusiastic road and track driver.
Our VWR StreetSport suspension range is European made by the same team that build all of our full-race suspension, using exactly the same quality and materials that we insist on for the race cars.
Hence this well-proven kit provides an adjustable ride-height suspension system that genuinely offers the sort of quality, detailing and refinement that few of the ‘aftermarket’ suspension products can offer.
All of our kits use our premium monotube construction, which few kits at this level offer. The whole VWR Coilover family – from StreetSport up to our full-race TrackSport have also been designed by our engineers from the outset to be upgradable. As you will read below, uprated VWR Linear springs can be fitted at any point on all models, and the VWR Adjustable Top Mount will also fit any kit, from road to race. Many customers have really enjoyed being able to uprate their VWR suspension kit over a few months or years.OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED ADD-ONS:
*Fits 2014-2015 Jetta SE/SEL/TDI, does not fit 2011-2013 Jetta S/SE/SEL/TDI models with rear torsion beam or 2014-2015 Jetta S.
- 2006-2009 MK5 Volkswagen Rabbit
- 2005-2010 MK5 Volkswagen Jetta
- 2006-2014 MK5/MK6 Volkswagen GTI
- 2010-2014 MK6 Volkswagen Golf
- 2011-2014 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta GLI
- 2014-2015 MK6 Volkswagen Jetta SE/SEL/TDI*
- 2009-2014 MK5/MK6 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen**
- 2012-2014 Volkswagen Beetle 2.0T
- 2009-2014 Volkswagen CC (does not fit 4Motion)
- 2007-2014 Volkswagen EOS
- 2005-2014 8P Audi A3 2.0T (FWD only)
- 2006-2014 MK2 Audi TT (FWD only)
**Jetta Sportwagens will have limited rear coilover adjustment range due to the increased weight in the rear portion of the vehicle.